Return To Job List
MedSurg Observation RN - NightsLocation
: Phoenix, ArizonaJob Category
2 Med/Surg RNs needed for night shifts 7p – 7:30a
This assignment will require floating to other units.
- Two years’ experience as a registered nurse
- One year’s experience in pediatrics
- Three months’ experience at a children’s hospital or as a travel nurse in pediatrics strongly preferred
Licenses, Certifications, & Education:
- An Arizona RN license or a license from a compact state with multistate privileges prior to start date.
- Current BLS certification from the American Heart Association.
- Diploma Nursing degree, Associate of Science in Nursing, or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN preferred).