Return To Job List
Oncology RN - DaysLocation
: Nashua , New HampshireJob Category
Oncology RN needed for 8hr Days
Practice Nurse for Cancer Center The Registered Nurse is an essential member of the patient care team who is responsible for the delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process in all assigned areas. The RN will be required to assess patients upon admission using appropriate interview techniques to obtain past medical history, current medical status, vital signs, lab work, x-rays and other diagnostic test. They will be involved in the planning and implementation of a written care plan under the direction of a Physician.
- 2-year Associates degree or diploma from a 3-year Nursing program required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must possess valid State of New Hampshire RN license
- BLS certification required
- 1 year previous nursing experience preferred
- Medical terminology required
Other Skills Required:
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
BLS and NH State Nursing License required.